Contributors

Visit My Campaign Website

Click Here to visit my campaign website - http://webpages.charter.net/lechler27.




Thursday, September 23, 2010

Voter ID

People have asked what I think about voter ID.  My answer - I am very concerned about it and I believe it is not an imposition for anyone to show who they are.  Is it a big deal in Plymouth, Elkhart Lake, Kiel - no - but it is a concern in Milwaukee, Madison and many other places across our nation.  When I voted in the Primary election I presented my driver's license - it was really quite easy.  Try going in or out of the country without showing your passport.  Voter ID is necessary and needed.  It is needed because there is a faction of people who try to vote more than once and succeed in doing so.  If elected, I will push for Voter ID and better controls to avoid voter fraud.