Contributors

Visit My Campaign Website

Click Here to visit my campaign website - http://webpages.charter.net/lechler27.




Friday, October 29, 2010

From Jermaine

This is a blog from Jack's wife.

I really felt this support letter that a friend, Martin Gross, wrote and submitted to the Plymouth Review should be shared with you since it was only going to appear in the Review.  It does show a side of Jack that potential voters should know.

Jermaine

Enjoy Voting on Nov. 2!


Things that have a good outcome are enjoyable.  That is why I am happy to see Jack Lechler running as an independent candidate for Assembly.  I know Jack well -- he was my boss for 5 years.  I learned a lot from him, he set an amazing example.  Because of him, I would come in to work on Saturdays at 5 a.m. -- and enjoy it.  You see, he didn't make me do it.  We had a lot of work to get done, and his enthusiasm and energy drew me in.  We had fun and were proud of our accomplishments.  And we still wound up with the best part of Saturday free!  


That is the lesson for politics:  there sure is a lot of work to be done right now, and no really easy solutions.  Who wants to work at        5 a.m. on a Saturday?  That is why I want someone who can motivate me to choose something beside the easy choice, whom I trust to find out and explain what will serve me better, and lead me through the hard part with enthusiasm.  I'm happy to give Jack my vote on Tuesday -- give Jack your vote if you want improvement, not just another change.


Martin Gross
Plymouth